Did you know that travelling to your dream destinations could be cheaper? To have a quick sun fix or to explore the exotic ambiance, here I have scored few holidays terminus’s from Sanjeet Veen travel diaries. You do not have to sell organs or keep thinking about the places in dreams. These destinations are cheap and within your budget. So if you are planning a vacation, then do consider these places.
- Cambodia – Where once travelers feared to tread, now is considered the most holidayed spot of Southeast Asia. If you are looking for a luxurious hotel without a price tag to enjoy the feeling to stay in five star hotels can enjoy this place. The famous Angkor Wat Archaeological Park, iconic ancient and the amazing sun set at Angkor Wat temple is a spectacular experience one must not miss.
- Vietnam-Despite the increase in popularity among the tourists, Vietnam is still considered the most beautiful destination to a plan holiday. In the abode of Buddhist principles and monasteries, the place is bliss with iconic terrains and terrific landscapes. Hanoi’s Old Quarter, around Hoan Kiem Lak is the most visited places in the city.
- India- Embody of various cultures, traditions and the standing as an exemplified evidence of finest civilization, India is more than just a onetime holiday vacation. Every city in the country has a history, a story of love, sacrifice bravery that makes it epitome of all the historian places. Trip to India is completely with in your budget that will leave you with fond memories.
- Hungary- European tour is on your checklist and you are not visiting Hungary is not at all the wise decision. Budapest the capital of Hungary is cheap leaving handsome amount in your pocket to purchase some memories in the local stores. Hiking to swimming in the deep waters of the lakes, every place of Hungary has a grace that will leave you mesmerized.
- Bulgaria- Thinking about Bulgaria, the first thing that strikes everyone’s mind is black sea resorts. Hearty food, warm company, and breaking through the beaches re the major highlights of the place. A vacation is a time to spend completely lost in the culture of a place. Bulgaria offers every bit of vacation feel that will leave you with a feeling to come back sooner. The museums, galleries are extra attracts for art admirers.